The Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) is group of dedicated parents/carers, teachers and support staff from across the school community who come together to support the school and give up their own time to help the school in various ways. Different events are organised to enable everyone to have fun, get to know each other and help raise extra funds for the school. We aim to organise at least one fundraising event each term, and encourage as much parent and student participation as possible.
Who Can Join the PTA?
The PTA is open to all current parents/carers, staff and Sixth Form officers at school. At the AGM, which takes place at the start of each academic year, a Committee is elected, members of the committee shall hold office until the next AGM.
You are most welcome to come along to any of our meetings to see what we are all about and how you might support the school, you don't have to be on the Committee.
What Does Being a PTA Supporter Involve?
- Attending PTA meetings and being part of decision making processes.
- Offering time to help arrange and organise an event.
- Supporting others in arranging events.
- Supporting fellow PTA members on the nights of organised events such as the Quiz Night by serving drinks, food, selling raffle tickets or just being an extra pair of hands at the end of the event.
- Serving refreshments at official school events such as carol services, curriculum evenings or school productions.
- Explore new possibilities for fundraising streams, match funding, placing bids, sourcing donated prizes.
Events and News
If you want to buy tickets for PTA events, see the school reception or email the PTA.
Even if you don't have time to join us, you can help raise funds every time you shop! It couldn't be easier:
- Sign up to EasyFundraising on their Haybridge High School page.
- Hit the (online) shops! Just visit EasyFundraising first, click through their link to the retailer and shop as normal. Everything costs exactly the same.
- With every purchase you make, you'll raise a donation from the retailer. Your donations are then transferred to us!
Does your employer or company support charitable causes with match funding?
Match funding is supported by many blue-chip companies and could be an extremely lucrative funding source for our school. If you feel you or your employer may be able to support the school with match funding please contact Justine Coglan at the school.