Haybridge High School and Sixth Form wins award for exceptional 2015 results

Haybridge High School and Sixth Form has been nationally recognised for its exceptional 2015
performance by the Schools, Students and Teachers network (SSAT). Educational Outcomes data
analysis from SSAT has shown that the school is in the top 10% of non-selective schools nationally
for high average grades achieved by students.

The school’s SSAT Educational Outcomes award will be presented at a regional celebration event
held to draw attention to the work of high-achieving, improving and innovating schools and teachers.
Sue Williamson, Chief Executive of SSAT said:

‘It’s my great pleasure to commend Haybridge High School and Sixth Form on their excellent 2015
performance, and to have the opportunity to highlight and share their great work at the SSAT
Educational Outcomes celebration evening. I have the privilege of visiting a lot of schools and I am
always impressed by the creativity of teachers in engaging and inspiring their students.
‘I hope that SSAT’s Educational Outcomes award will highlight the professionalism, commitment and
hard work of the leaders, teachers and students at Haybridge High School and Sixth Form.
Recognising and sharing successes like this is at the heart of SSAT’s mission, so I’m delighted to
congratulate Haybridge High School and Sixth Form on their achievement.’